Sunday 15 August 2010

Eventing and Knitting

I cant believe it but it is almost a month since I last blogged. Where does the time go?

I have been busy with all the new stock being delivered and trying to keep the website up to date. So many beautiful designs to knit - however I am being extremely strong. Must finish Cricket Jumper by Debbie Bliss in Amalfi Snow Queen Chunky Jacket in Como
and the Cow Pat Cardi from last winters Designer Knitting before I can start anything new for me.
We have had a few new additions to the knitting group. Yes two new babies have arrived. Darcy Rose - Louise's new baby daughter and Ruby - Kerry's new family edition. Both are absolutely beautiful. Will get some pics for next blog.
Hence, I have been baby knitting - made a nice jacket from Louisa Harding Bizu Bizoo I must say that Louisa has fast become my designer of choice when looking for inspiration.
I am also making lots of new accessories for the Tatton Hall Christmas Fayre. See July Blog.
So back to the title of the blog - Eventing and Knitting. Have spent a lot of time this week writing for dressage judges. Either pure Dressage or part of the local One Day Event. I am now inspired. My poor horse will be put through her paces tomorrow. Burghley Horse Trials soon!!!***... Love it. It is a bit like my mini hols. If the weather is good it is one of the best days of my year. Somerford Park event next week - August is a good month.....
Check out the new website for the new stocks.......www.knitsinthecity.co.uk. Too many yummy yarns and patterns to list here.
Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment