Tuesday 14 September 2010

September Update

Wow since my last update I have been really busy. It was Burghley Horse Trials a couple of weeks ago so I went to visit a friend who has moved into the local vacinity and stayed at her new (Enormous) house. It was great, partly because she has 4 kids who are all active and noisey. I live in quite a quiet calm house so to be part of a hectic life for a couple of days was invigorating. Both the dog and I came back shattered.

Stock keeps arriving daily so I am busy trying to keep the website updated and also the orders are flooding in - there are some fabulous projects to knit this year though. It is so tough what to decide on.

The new Designer Knitting arrived yesterday - it is right up my street. I love love love this publication it is definitely one of my faves. The new Debbie Blis is also available from stock. This always sells well.

I have been taking pics of my sister in some of the stuff I have made to sell on line or at Tatton Hall Christmas Fayre (See Gallery above). I am going to add these items to the website for sale as Christmas presents. This blog has been in draft form for a week. I forgot to post - will update again over the weekend. More finished items to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment