Friday 14 June 2013

June 2013 Blog - I know its shocking almost another 12 months has passed.

Hi,

Just to let you know that I haven't been totally lazy - I send out regular mailshots to my existing customers and use Facebook and Twitter to interact with customers - but I do agree that I should also keep the blog going.

We have a great offer on this weekend (14th - 16th June 2013).  We have a massive 15% off all Purchases over £25.00.  Enter JUN15 at checkout to redeem.

Just a quick update.  Best selling yarns this seasons have been the All Seasons Cotton Chunky, SMC Select Reflect and Debbie Bliss Luxury Silk Prints - best selling pattern books (excluding Rowan of course) have been SMC Moments 022 (which is now sold out all over Europe - new stock due in by end of month) and Kim Hargreaves Sprit.
 
The Noro Sales are growing and I definitely think it is due to the introduction of the Noro Magazines.

The Bergere de France patterns are fantastic and sell well too.

I have been knitting quite a lot of baby garments this year as friends keep reproducing and I am also involved in a couple of charity events.  The next one is at the Huyton Suite on the 29th of June - the charity is called Amy and Friends.  If you are in the area call in - there is a range of local businesses selling crafts, fashion and edible goodies.

http://www.knitsinthecity.co.uk/-Category-1516/-/Pattern-Selection-Spirit-%C2%A317.45

No comments:

Post a Comment