Tuesday 20 October 2009

Football - OK so its a one off

Football has meant that this weeks Stitch and Bitch Session needs to be cancelled. Pha!

Never mind normal service will resume next Tuesday 27th October 2009 in the Print House at 6.00pm

Just a quick update. I have had a really busy time lately. Went down to the Cotswolds with a couple of friends for a horse trials event. Had a great time. Good food, great company and my friend did really well at the event. Although it was October the weather was fantastic and I came home with burnt lips (probably wind burnt but even so.......)

Orders have been coming in thick and fast so have been busy sending them out to customers. Still getting a lots of custom from the US. I think the exchange rates have a lot to do with it but I am not complaining. The Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong orders have also picked up. I AM GLOBAL!!

I Have got a new Louisa Harding yarn in stock - Kashmir Aran it is beautiful. Sooo soft. It is used in the Queen of Hearts Pattern book that I keep raving on about. See Marmalade far left.

Also new in is Patons Eco Wool Chunky Knitting Patern Book 3758 which includes 11 projects - Womens Knits and Accessories - One of my favourites is this Jacket in Fishermans Rib.

Eco Wool is 100% wool and is great value at £2.95 for 50g.

Also new in (not even on the website yet) is Noro Men - New for 2009 The first ever Noro book for Men , a must buy for all Noro Lovers. At £7.50 this is also great value.

Noro 26 - the one that everyone is raving about on Ravelry is also now in stock. This is a fantastic value book at £4.50, not only do you get lots of patterns but you also get to lean how Noro make yarns from start to finish , you get to meet all the team and there are shade cards for every yarn , what more could you ask for !! I attach a couple of the patterns from the book for your perusal. Both of these books will be on the Website tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment