Wednesday 28 October 2009

Website Updating

I have been trying to get feedback on the website for a while now and today I bit the bullet and posted a request for feedback on the Ravelry - British Knitters Forum.

Wow - loads of really useful comments came flooding in so I am busy trying to implement the changes as quickly as I can.
Will try to make this blog short and sweet. Studio 17 came in last week and it has been selling really well. I like the fact that each garment only takes a small amount of yarn - below is a selection of the patterns included in the book. Check out the Website for the others.


Kim Hargreaves Winter Blooms is due in November. I have taken lots of pre-orders for this book - looks like it is going to be another Kim Hargreaves Smash Hit.........
I have finished my Rowan Brendalyn and also the felted satchel. Will add pics as soon as I get some time.
Favourite knitting programme "True Blood" just starting so I can start on my new project.
Miss Marple - made from Louisa Harding Willow Tweed - pattern featured in Issue 10 of The Knitter. I am doing a Knit Along with one of my customers so will post the pics to record the progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment