Friday 9 October 2009

Sorry - havent been blogging enough lately



OK so I apologise for not blogging regularly. I have been extremely busy with orders, deliveries, stock takes etc and although no excuse for not blogging not really that interesting to blog about.

Stitch and Bitch is still going well. Rain did stop play for a few people this week but the die hard factor were still there (you know who you are).

I haven't got much knitting done either. I am making Brendalyn in Rowan Lima - my favourite yarn of the season along with Louisa Harding Thistle and Debbie Bliss Fez. I have finished the back, left front, sleeve and am currently on with the second sleeve. I am making in a nice grey and looking forward to wearing it with the felted satchel I have made (version of netherley from the Rowan 46 magazine).

Debbie Bliss A/W mag has sold well. There is a lovely bag in this book that I fancy making but I have to complete all outstanding projects first. I have also agreed to do a Knit Along with one of my customers. We are going to make Miss Marple from the Knitter issue 10. (sorry no pic available)

It is made from Louisa Harding Willow Tweed. If anybody wants to join us you can contact me through the blog or Ravelry or e-mail christinefeery@knitsinthecity.co.uk. We will be starting towards the end of this month so plenty of time to get the materials together and to phsyc (not sure of spelling) yourselves up!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment