Friday 21 January 2011

A belated Happy New Year!!

New Years resolutions - Pah!! I fail within hours of setting them.


Hope everybody is well and has recovered from the festivities - I know you are all back at work now and looking forward to the next break.


Jan Feb and March are my busiest months and this January has not failed to deliver. We have the Sale, New Product launches and best of all lots of new scrummy yarns to play with.


Rowan Magazine No. 49 is now in stock. I took pre-orders for this book and these have all been despatched - demand has slowed down a bit now and I am selling approx 1 per day on average.


I am a fan of the winter knits more than the summer knits and as the weather is still cold I am still in the mode for warm knits -especially fancy accessories. However this book is a grower. Sometimes Rowan can WOW you - I loved the winter issue and then at other times a publication can grow on you.


I am looking forward to the Winter Designer Knitting Issue - pre orders are being taken - this magazine always sells well - there is a hat featured in the winter issue which is definitely going on my list. I love hats they take an evening to make, arent too expensive and make you look truly original. As some of you are aware I am planning on doing a book - maybe hats will make a good subject matter?

The New Debbie Bliss magazine is set to launch early next month this magazine is packed will all NEW patterns - the magazine has some fantastic designs for the new Angel Yarn - this is selling very well.


It is really cold here today and I am trying to summon up the courage to go and ride the horse. Better get on. I will try and blog more regularly. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment