Thursday 25 June 2009

I have actually started designing!!!!


Well its official - I started my Knits in the City at Home book today.


I have designed - wait for it - I know your desperate to know.............. An egg cosy!

Well I had to start somewhere and it is only chapter one. Getting started. What is easier than an egg cosy? Dont say a scarf!

I had to stop my creative flow as I had a visit from the DB rep and have ordered some great yarns for Autumn/Winter.

I especially love the Alpaca Silk Aran (80% Baby Alpaca 20% Silk) and the Donegal Luxury Tweed ( 85% Wool 15% Angora). Another new yarn is FEZ (85% Extrafine Merino 15% Camel). All priced at £4.95 which is quite reasonable I think. All knit up as Aran.

I have also ordered all of the new books including the Big Easy and FEZ, all due in August as is the DB Autumn/Winter Magazine a must for all Knits in the City clients.

The new colours are lovely - I love the changes in season - I am drifting again. Anyway whilst the sun is out I am going to walk the dog and ride the horse. Will design my next project tonight and promise to keep you all informed.




No comments:

Post a Comment