Sunday 9 August 2009

Well Done Lyndsey (and Margaret)


Woo Hoo - Lyndsey (with a little help from Nan Margaret) has finished her very first knitted project. She has done a fantastic Job and looks great in it. She is now knitting a couple of Tea Cosies. One for herself as she has just moved into a new place and one for a friend. It is great when a complete beginner can create such a lovely item. I am soooo proud!!!

I have been in Windsor this weekend visiting a friend I met over 20 years ago in Australia. He is Canadian and we have kept in touch over the years. I have visited him in the US a couple of times and went to his wedding in Toronto 13 years ago. It was great to see him and his family again. He has two beautiful children a stunning wife and a Mum who I can adopt me any time she likes. I am exhausted now but it was a great weekend.

I have also received my commissioned necklace from Daisy Chain Designs Jewelry. I love it. I will take a pic of me wearing it and post for you all to see. Thanks Jo you have done a stirling (ha ha) job.

I have to go to bed now as I will need to catch up on some knitting (yeah) and paper work (boo) tomorrow.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment