Saturday 19 September 2009

Hang Over Cures


Yes I am hung over. I have done everything to try and get rid of it.


I have been to a One Day Event in Somerford where my friend was riding and have eaten everything available.


Cereal for BFast - Good. Then drove to the event - sausage barm - oops!, Double Whammy ice cream rum and raisin and honeycomb, a pound (yes a pound) of home made fudge various flavours - my fave was Turkish Delight - OMG sugar overload. Needed something savory then to counteract the sugar - Large Quarter Pounder Meal - Diet Coke (I am a saint) followed by a mint aero Mc Flurry.


House needs vacuuming - too full to even consider this so I have had a play on the comp instead and have found this free pattern that is on the Rowan Website. Think I will make some bunnies - maybe that will cure the hangover, or maybe a Chinese mmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. definately the Chinese - any wonder why I am so fat ....

    Laters

    T
    x

    ReplyDelete