Thursday 23 July 2009

And the Dolls Name IS......drum roll please




KITC. (Knits in the City) pronounced KITSE. No we're not that sharp - dont worry you wont cut yourself.


I have had some pics back of finished Garments - The pic shown is Jo who is the force behind http://www.daisychainjewellery.co.uk//. Jo made this waiscoat using Freedom Gorgeous Yarn, I am looking forward to seeing her other garment which is made from Baby Cashmerino - one of my favourite yarns of all time. I almost forgot Jo is also making another Freedom Gorgeous garment - the long line tunic.

Don't forget to check out Jo's website she has got a sale on at the moment.

For all of you who know me - you will know that jewellery is one of my weaknesses - especially stuff which is a bit different from the norm. I have purchased the daisy cuff and earings and am having a necklace made in the same design. You will see the pieces on the site.

Had a very productive day today but cant believe it is almost time for Big Bro..... that means an hour of knitting!! Have nearly finished the Gedifra jumper in Videra (yellow jumper on last blog). The yarn has been brilliant to work with and looks better in real life than the pics in the Pattern Book.














No comments:

Post a Comment