Thursday 2 April 2009

First Day Up and Running

Well yesterday was my first day of trading and thanks to a few great friends we got off to a flying start. If business continues like this I will be a very happy knitter.

Jo has started her very first project and rather than breaking herself in gently she has gone for a full on Rowan Cocoon Pattern - Gigi by Sarah Hatton - moss stitch and stocking stitch. She is doing a fantastic job so far.

Sue has gone for a Baby Knits for Beginners book and yarn to produce a hat. Hazel is making a blanket for her very first grandchild and Candice is taking on two new projects - one for fathers day so cant say too much - might ruin the surprise and the Driftwood Mulgrave in Rowan Cotton Glace - this is one of our best sellers.

I am hoping the girls will update us regularly on their progress.

I am working hard to get pattern selections for each book onto the website. Its not difficult but is time consuming so please bear with me. I am also planning my outfit for Ladies Day at Aintree tomorrow. My blog picture may be changing in the next couple of days. I am going to take my camera and take a few pics of the outfits. Watch this space......

No comments:

Post a Comment