Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter


I have had a busy Easter so far - just got in after a lovely day in the sunshine and I am off to eat one of my Easter Eggs (I got two this year!!!) I went to watch my friends competing in dressage this morning, bathed my horse this afternoon, walked the dog and went for a lovely dinner at my Dad and Sues.

Tomorrow I will be preparing for my first Stitch and Bitch session which is taking place at the Print House in Prescot, Merseyside (6 till 8pm if anybody wants to join us). I know a few of my friends dont know what to expect from the session so I will explain. Stitch and Bitch is where a group of people get together with their latest knitting projects and have a knit and a natter. It is an opportunity to discuss what you are working on at the moment and if required ask for help.

Anybody who needs a project please feel free to ring me and discuss your knitting ability and I will hopefully be able to suggest something suitable - 07906 341671 - alternatively you can check out the website for the latest patterns and yarns. http://www.knitsinthecity.co.uk/

I look forward to seeing you at the session.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment