Monday 25 May 2009

Stitch and Bitch 26/5/09

Hi All ,

Hope you have had a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend. The weather has been great so have spent quite a lot of time with the horse in the sunshine, watching dressage and at a friends for a BBQ. I am looking forward to a night in tonight with some knitting. Party Animal Me!!!!

I have almost finished a garment for my friend Ruth. Just on the last sleeve now. Hopefully I should get it done tonight and hopefully get the collar on. The pattern has a fancy finish which runs around the garment so will probably get that done tomorrow night.

I have enjoyed the project but it is mostly done in moss stitch which can get a bit boring but does look very effective.
I have recently put a knit to order section on the Website and have received my first order for a baby jacket today.

I really love this little pattern, I have been raving on about it on Ravelry. How cute is any baby going to look in this.

It is made of Noro Kureyon Sock and is done on 2.75 and 3.00mm needles. Shouldn't take too long. Lets hope I get lots of additional orders for this item.
I am also working on some new designs of my own. I am hoping to use the Stitch and Bitch Group as Guinea Pigs. I am putting together some kits and hopefully once trialled I will make them available on the website.

Please remember to post any of your comments on this blog for me. See you tomorrow if you can make it.

PS - I have a new member who is looking for a lift from L11 which is the Croxteth Park/Norris Green area. The closest main roads are Lower House Lane, Utting Ave East/Storrington Ave. Let me know tomorrow if you can assist and I can put you both in touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment